Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the GDPR (2018)* and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our emails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
* Detailed information about the GDPR can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. If you do request such information then we have one month to respond to you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address, and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Unit 7a Ladycross Business Farm
Surrey RH7 6PB
You also have the right to request that SPC correct or remove any information held on you which you believe is inaccurate.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SPC has not addressed your concern(s) in a satisfactory manner you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office for advice.
Document approved by: Simon Philp (Proprietor)
Issue Dated 11/12/2020 v2.0 Author NP
(Version Controlled when printed)